Looking For Info From A School



Below is the list Of Top 50, Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria (Federal & Private),Revealed by Universal Basic Education Commission, due to Students’ Performance in the May/June Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE). 

Best Seconadary Schools In Nigeria Based On WAEC Performance
1.Atlantic Hall, Poka-Epe, Lagos
2.Kings’ College, Lagos
3.Loyola Jesuit College, Gidan Mangoro, Karu-Karshi Road, Abuja
4.Grange Schools, Ikeja, Lagos Sate
5.Christ The King College, Onitsha
6.Vivian Fowler Memorial College, Chief T. A. Doherty Layout, Oregun, Ikeja in Lagos
7.Day Waterman College, Ikoyi, Lagos
8.Lekki British International School Victoria Arobieke Street, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Lekki British International School
9.Lumen Christi International High School, Uromi, Edo State
10.Corona Secondary School, Agbara, Ogun State
11.Olashore International High School, Iloko Ijesha, Oshun State
12.St Gregory’s College, Ikoyi, Lagos
13.Avicenna School, Lagos
14.British International School, Landbridge Avenue, Oniru Private Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos State
15.Green Spring School, Lagos 32, Olatunde Ayoola Avenue, Anthony, Lagos
16.The Capital Science Academy, Abuja
17.Nigerian-Turkish International Academy, Abuja
18.Louisville Girl’s High School, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State.
19.Premiere Academy, Lugbe, Abuja
20.St Francis Catholic Secondary School, 107, Liasu Road, Idimu. P. O. Box 91, Oshodi, Lagos State, Nigeria.
21.Chrisland College, Ladipo Oluwole Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
22.Regina Pacis College, Abuja
23.Dowen College, Regency Town, Lekki, Lagos.
24.Brookstone School secondary, International Airport Road, Igwuruta, Rivers State
25.Bethel Demonstration Schools, 3 ,Asamah Avenue, Effurun, Warri Central, Delta State
26.Saint Michael’s International School, Dadin Kowa Road, Kontagora, Niger State
27.Hillcrest School Jos, 13 Old Bukuru Road, Plateau State
28.Chrisland College, 72 ,Old Ejigbo Road, Idimu Egbeda, Alimosho, Lagos State
29.Abuja Capital International College, 352/353 Road, FHA Gwarinpa 11 Estate, Gwarinpa, Abuja
30.Charles Dale Memorial International School, 12 Army Range Road, Igwuruta-Eneka, Rivers State
31.Thomas Adewumi International College, Adewumi Drive, Oko P.M. B. 1050, Omu-Aran, Kwara State, Nigeria.
32.Lumen Christi International High School, Arue – Uromi, Benin City, Edo State
33.Adesoye College, Igosun Road, PB 4700,Offa, Kwara State
34.Holy Rosary International School, University Junction, Zone 6, Wuse, Abuja
35.Citadel International College, Arigidi Road Ikare Akoko, Ondo State,
36.Stage One International School, 4Th Avenue, 403 Road, PW, Kubwa, Abuja
37.Queen’s College, Yaba, Lagos
38.Capville School, House 58/60 4Th Avenue, Gwarinpa Estate, Abuja
39.Angelwings Comprehensive College, Phase 1, Site 1, Pw (Maroko) Kubwa, Abuja
40.Air Force Comprehensive School, Iyana-Offa , Ibadan, Oyo State
41.Ifako International Secondary School, 99/101 ,Iju Road, Agege, Lagos
42.Barachel Group of Schools, Plots 4/5, Agbado Oke-Aro Road, Giwa, Ogun State
43.Florie Private School, 44 ,Efunlaruja Street, Ori Okuta, Ikorodu, Lagos State
44.Fountain International High School, Plot 100A ,Haruk Estate Road, Rumuigbo, Obio-Akpor, Rivers
45.Graceland International School, 25/27, Liberation Stadium Road, Elekahia, Rivers State
46.Hallmark Secondary School, Italurowo Ondo/Akure Road, Ile-Oluji Junction, Ondo State
47.Crescent Hall International School, 30A/B ,Ladoke Akintola Crescent, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos
48.Kaduna International School, Wurno Road, Off Rabah Road Kaduna, Kaduna State
49.Igbinedion Educational Centre, 218/220 Murtala Mohammed Way, Benin, Edo State
50.King’s High School, Abule-Odu B/Stop, Badagry Ex Satellite Town, Lagos

Post a Comment

  1. Waec 2017 held results has been released by Waec, I went to the Internet to check out the result, the result truly was released, but there was serious problem on the result, my chemistry was cancelled,English was E8, I called some of my friends who their results has also been released and they complain about the same thing, what am I
    going to do now I have already gain admission and I need my result for clearance. I decided to browse the Internet to see if there is any link, then I came across a comment about Mr Austin how he has helped many people release and upgrade their waec result, I picked the number and I called him I told him all the problems an he told me why the result was like that, I sent him my exam details, I did all what he asked me to do, he told me to give him some time to work on it, surprisingly he called me yesterday and told me to recheck the result which I did, to my surprise he has helped me upgrade the English and my chemistry which was cancelled, was released. All thanks to Mr Austin for helping me to upgrade and release my waec result if you are having the same problem you can call him on 08147291499

    ReplyDelete

 
Top